Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 11:29:48 AM EDT
Went to the Dallas Market Hall gunshow today, laying on a table for private sale was an Arsenal Nevada Milled Receiver SLR 95 AK.  The guy wanted $450 for it, which included the gun, 4 mags in some kind of funky European mag pouch, and about 250 rounds he had in his vehicle.  I had a SA M7 once and sold it like a dumbass, so I bought the SLR 95 in post ban configuration.
Just shot it, it shoots well, was it worth $450?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell yeah you did good , I hate you, I have a sa-m7 but still want a slr 95 !!!

Good for you, you did good with ALL that other shit also !!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thats good to hear, I'm out of my league with AK's.   The finest AK I ever owned was a sa-m7, and in a fool's rush I traded it for a Colt A2.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:10:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Now you have to order a good laminated stockset from Ironwood designs which is made for the one tang on your rifle.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Thats good to hear, I'm out of my league with AK's.   The finest AK I ever owned was a sa-m7, and in a fool's rush I traded it for a Colt A2.  

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I really, really miss the Market Hall show ...
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:18:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll trade you ar15 armalite carbine with a yhm phanton f/s and tel stock , for the slr-95 !!!
it's a nato chambered, chrome line and everthing !!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:33:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:02:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll trade you ar15 armalite carbine with a yhm phanton f/s and tel stock , for the slr-95 !!!

Thanks anyway, but I'm up to my armpits in AR's.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#9]
You did very well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was J/K ....
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was J/K ....

Oh...humor...I get it!  Why would you want an SLR 95 since you have a SA M7?  Is there something the SLR offers that the SA M7 lacks?  I thought the SA M 7 I had was the finest AK ever, and one of the best rifles overall I ever owned.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:29:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was J/K ....

Oh...humor...I get it!  Why would you want an SLR 95 since you have a SA M7?  Is there something the SLR offers that the SA M7 lacks?  I thought the SA M 7 I had was the finest AK ever, and one of the best rifles overall I ever owned.

Ryann ....Yes I have a  new sa-m7 with ALL the evil shit on it   , BUT ... I still want a slr-95
Shit since when ONE ak enough , shit I want a mac 90 also !!! and the list goes on and on ....
The only thing I'm content is my ONE and ONLY ar15 that will be my sons one day !!!

Good luck with your new ak .....
Oh ... why don't you go to kvar and get some bulgy waffle mags !!!, they look real nice in my sa-m7 , and they are getting hard to find !!! and price is going up !!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top