Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/21/2005 5:18:29 PM EDT
I stopped into one of my favorite fun shops today and what do you think he had! A Vector RPD (semi of course) two belts and Mags $2100. The finnish on this thing is gorgeous. The wife is already mildly miffed about the turbo for the Hayabusa. I have been trying all night to figure out here to get the cash, No luck yet,
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:52:10 PM EDT
[#1]
You people need to stop it with these Vector RPD posts.  Now I'll never stop thinking about one until I order one.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#2]
i'm not sure about how you can get the cash...but if you dont want the wife to see it...

i can always hold onto it.
no charge even.
you know, dark side deal and all.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Well you could always get a VEPR add a bipod, and get some chinese drums....You know the cost effective RPD..

2100 is alot for a single gun.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well you could always get a VEPR add a bipod, and get some chinese drums....You know the cost effective RPD..

2100 is alot for a single gun.

But...I paid $6800 for a Barrett!  Ohoh.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:20:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top