User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:15:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Cheaper than re-working a MAK 90. The folding bayonet is really rare and is expensive when you find one.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Because its $19,250 cheaper then the same thing with the third hole?

I personally like new AKs more, but I like it. They arent a dime a dozen like almost everythig else.

Dunno what the going rate is though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#4]
It will be interesting to see what it does sell for in the end.

I have a similar AK, but it is not marked w/ Polytech or Norinco. (4 digit serial # well under 250)  All that's on it is the importer "F.T.C." and it was imported to Woodland Hills, CA. Model "AK47S Made in China"

I like the dirty blonde wood on the one I have and the one pictured for auction.

Why do you like it you ask, what's not to like?  Is it worth $750 some ask...  It would take a lot more than $750 for me to let go of mine!

Sly
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Got to love the folding bayonet!!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a post-ban Polytech with U.S. parts to have a pistol grip on it.  It has a threaded muzzle but no bayo.  Very nice rifle that I bought new.

That rifle is a steal at $750 assuming it is in the condition described.  During the ban it would have gone for over $1000 at least.  I saw them for $1200 plus.  

The reason I think it is a steal is that they aren't being imported anymore.  Also, people who want a shooter have a million and one choices ie. Vector, SAR, etc. ad nauseum.  

You may find it cheaper but unlikely unless it is a private sale or the gun store owner doesn't know its real value and just sticks it on the shelf from a trade.

If I owned that rifle and someone offered $750 I would laugh in his face.  Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#7]
The gun is worth every cent...anyone who says it isnt just dont know shit about AKs.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The gun is worth every cent...anyone who says it isnt just dont know shit about AKs.

Damn right!

SM
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#9]
The people that are selling this are straight-up gentlemen. They run a good shop.

Man, why do these deals come up when I have no money?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The people that are selling this are straight-up gentlemen. They run a good shop.

Man, why do these deals come up when I have no money?

You can always find the money.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top