Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/19/2005 4:47:14 PM EDT
I was wanting a complete tantal rifle,  and so far the only ones i have  found for sale  are from Military Gun Supply www.militarygunsupply.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=FITANTAL

any reviews on these yet?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Try here

DPHArms Tantal
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Try here

DPHArms Tantal

read my post, Im looking for A COMPLETE RIFLE
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe Scott said that those guns were built by Joeken and they come with a 5 year warranty.

I haven't been a part of these boards long enough to know why everyone hates Joeken, but for
DPH prices on the Tantals and Underfolders... how could you go wrong ?

I've heard nothing but good things about DPH and Scott... so if I were you I would buy without
fear from him. He said he would personally back those guns 100%, if I recall correctly.

I'm not even going to dig up Joeken bones because people seem to go nuts if someone
does... so unless someone can think of any reason EX11B shouldn't buy a gun built by
them, then speak now.

I have no dog in this fight, I am just pointing out what I have read and observed
from the rest of you guys  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#5]
No, but I am waiting for one of these. Being built and should arrive this week. BTW I am new here and hello all.

www.militarygunsupply.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=FIAK74F
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:49:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Sportsman Guide has Tantal kits now. $219.97. ( $197.97 Club)Only comes with one mag though.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=223052
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Centerfire has Tantal kits for $189 and you can ad a Suomi kit for another $20.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top