Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 2:25:44 PM EDT
anybody know of any place selling g2 at a good price? please help thanks alot!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:08:51 PM EDT
[#3]
The duke has the best prices.  I found him through these threads and was also referred to him by another member.  I ordered last wednesday or thursday and received my trigger parts and piston saturday!  Super nice stuff.  Much cheaper than anywhere else.  All TAPCO (if I'm allowed to say that)
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Check out my site www.MidwestArmory.com I am gonna have to remove my sales section to night when I get a chance but email me directly for special pricing. [email protected]

Why do you have to remove the sale page?  I just sent my brother a link to it so he would remember where to order the parts for his first build.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In Range has them advertised on their website.

Note: They have the original doublehook G2s, not the TAPCO with sleeve.

Here we go.. now why is the Tapco G2 different than the original?  Is the 'no sleve' version better?

I was not planning to use the double hook - is it necessary for a good trigger?  

I can see where the double hook would have more stability.  Some vendor's stock double hooks already clearanced for a stamped receiver..  

Thanks, Jeff
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Check out my site www.MidwestArmory.com I am gonna have to remove my sales section to night when I get a chance but email me directly for special pricing. [email protected]

Why do you have to remove the sale page?  I just sent my brother a link to it so he would remember where to order the parts for his first build.

Tapco has a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. The MAP price for G2's is $34.99 each along with set prices for the rest of their items. For a while me and many other resalers where sneaking by but tapco is really starting to crack down. In order to carry their products I can not advertise below these prices. I have been told that if I dont update my site then I will be cut off. Tapco is basically trying to make things fair for all their resalers. I can still offer discounts if you contact me directly. [email protected]

I had thought the work around was to not list them by name, but its their product, so its their rules.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:44:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Cheapest I found was $24.99 at  Copes

It was like about $82 for 3 sets delivered.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top