Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 9:40:38 AM EDT
Saw it last night, and  holy crap there are a lot of AK's in the movie... I thought there was going to be a lot more action and less talk, and the previews were nothing like the movie. Eitherways it was a good movie very worth my time. And the golden AK in the movie is a crappy ass copy, the top handguard is from a krink and the bottom one is from a regular AK. It even has a regular siderail on it and a krink flash cone flash supressor.
Here are some pics:

I would have had a bigger smile than that if i saw 40,000 AK-47's in a warehouse...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#1]
One more cool pic.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:54:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw it last night, as well.   There were alot of technical inaccuracies about firearms.  I felt it had a anti-gun undertone to it, but worth a look.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:03:09 AM EDT
[#3]

What's up with the cleaning rod
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:04:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I actually didn't get any anti-gun feel from it. I thought they portrayed guns as they are-inanimate objects. I got the message that dictators, warlords,  terrorists, and despots, along with those who supply them and who abuse the power they get from guns are bad, but not the guns themselves.

That weird golding Krink-like thing was kinda cool, and did you notice it used a gold slabside?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I actually didn't get any anti-gun feel from it. I thought they portrayed guns as they are-inanimate objects. I got the message that dictators, warlords,  terrorists, and despots, along with those who supply them and who abuse the power they get from guns are bad, but not the guns themselves.

That weird golding Krink-like thing was kinda cool, and did you notice it used a gold slabside?

+1
I really liked it. Tons of AK's of all kinds.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I happened into a PLA warehouse back in the 80s,it was'nt as big but it was interesting!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top