Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/18/2005 9:42:57 PM EDT
I got in my krink kit, now I cant seem to decide if I should keep the underfolder and put on the extension or take it off and get the noveske.

how heavy is the bbl extension? is it really completely solid like it looks or is it made out of a light material?

I want to be able to SBR it soon, but not anytime in the near future. my intent is to make the firearm complete with the underfolder and a noveske.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#1]
its heavy as shit, and its solid :P
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#2]
My guess is about a pound. You could crush a man's skull with it easy. LOL!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:12:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is the one that I ordered from Sportsnut.  It is machined out of soft Aluminum, and I think no more than 1lb.  Not bad enough that it throws the ergonomics of the gun off to much.  

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top