Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/17/2005 11:01:50 AM EDT
Well, in the name of 20% more mag capacity, I figured I would attempt a 4 to 5 round 410 mag conversion, it looks easy right?

Cut a little off the bottom of the follower and it should go down enough to allow the 5th round in right?

Wrong, the follower is now boned, and pops out if you push it too far down in the back, it wont even work for 4 rounds anymore, so, if youre going to attempt this, DONT, something other than follower length determines whether 4 or 5 can fit, probably spring compression,  but that would mean cutting off loops and rebending the hooks for the follower.

Oh well,  out 20 bucks, any screw up a mag body and have a spare follower?

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#2]
No problem, show me where you can get one, with shipping for under 20 bucks..........feel free to add in what you did to get it to take 5 rounds as well, sharing info is a good thing........
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:17:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top