Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 9:06:09 AM EDT
I can't seem to find any pictures of this sling is it the one they've been suing since the 80's or is it different.  Any info would be aprriciated.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:19:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm guessing that its the khaki one i keep seeing.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, its the same standard Khaki sling.
They stopped dating them sometime during the early 90s.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:55:05 AM EDT
[#3]

This is what I am assuming is the latest version.

Image is Tantal's..
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Pretty much.. The dated ones normally have it by the D ring, other times its in the middle.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#5]
What kind of mag is that?  Looks pretty cool.  Someone says they have a later production sling they want to sell me and I'm just curious what it looks like because he doesn't have any pictures as of the moment.  So basicly if theres not date on it then its was made within the last 15 years?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:21:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What kind of mag is that?  Looks pretty cool.  Someone says they have a later production sling they want to sell me and I'm just curious what it looks like because he doesn't have any pictures as of the moment.  So basicly if theres not date on it then its was made within the last 15 years?

Those mags are Saiga M3 mags, which are almost identical to early 90s AK-103 mags.

Yes, if no date then its recent.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top