Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 6:09:29 PM EDT
I have a SLR 100H that I bought a few years ago.  Hungarian parts on a milled Bulgarian receiver.  The rear sling swivel is mounted on the bottom of the rear stock.  I have a Poly Tech Legend milled with a fixed stock that is for the most part the same rifle (at least in general appearance).  The Poly has the rear sling attachment on the left rear side of the receiver.  I would like to have  the rear sling swivel mounted in the same manner on the SLR100H.  Is this something that any AK smith can take care of?  Do any of you know of any smith that will install this?

SM
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't have a Dremel.  It doesn't seem like it would much work to achieve this.  However, I don't want to personally start drilling holes in a perfectly good Bulgarian Milled receiver.

SM
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:29:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top