Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 4:51:42 PM EDT
Bought a few drums over the past few years I want to see how I did compared to market value?

Chinese 100 rd drum new with original pouch for $125

Chinese 75 rd drum new $75

Chinese drum new with special importer markings with new pouch $120

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
you did good on the chinese 75 round..........not sure what "special importers markings" means........but you paid about what chiense 75 round drum goes for, so no deal there..........as for the 100 round drum, don't know, but it sound like you may have gotten a deal on that considering run of the mill 75 drums go for 120 bucks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#2]
You did real good on that 75 rounder, I've seen them go for $100-$125 each lately.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
you did good on the chinese 75 round..........not sure what "special importers markings" means........but you paid about what chiense 75 round drum goes for, so no deal there..........as for the 100 round drum, don't know, but it sound like you may have gotten a deal on that considering run of the mill 75 drums go for 120 bucks.

I posted a pic of the drum that I consider having special markings since I have never seen another like it. And it lacks the usual Triangle with numbers .
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:25:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I would really like to get a drum but don't care to pay $80-$100 for one of these Romy 75'ers you see everywhere.

Anyone know where I can find better prices....I'd love to have a 100 round drum BTW, good job finding those, you did well.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I posted a pic of the drum that I consider having special markings since I have never seen another like it. And it lacks the usual Triangle with numbers .

Nice Norinco drum Jake. There is some of these around . Hold on to that one.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top