Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/12/2005 1:23:09 PM EDT
How hard is it to change your gas block and your front sight, Is it as simple as popping out the pins sliding them off, sliding the new ones on and replacing the pins? Or are there presses involved?. And as far as I know all reciever covers are all the same size or close am I way off here or can you pretty much change em all around with little to no size problems?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually if you look here at this link its possible without a press.  Ive actually done it this way by modifying the clamp claws so that it supports the trunion, but I havnt redrilled the pin holes yet (waiting on some metric bits).  Just make sure to have some molybendum disulfide or other anti-seize for the barrel and journals.  Here

and Here
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top