Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/11/2005 8:17:00 AM EDT
I have hardly seen or heard anything about today. I am posting this so at least it's somewhere.

NEVER FORGET!
members.cox.net/classicweb/email.htm
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Watched the documentary made by two French filmmakers "embedded" with a ladder from the FDNY.....chills running down my spine followed closely by the desire to make Osama a testing target for all kinds of ammo....

Never Forget
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:29:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I watched a couple documentaries on the History Channel last night and FOX News had some coverage this morning.I'll never forget September 11 2001,I even remember watching the sun come up that morning,it started out as a beautiful day.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Makes me think of the solution I had then and still have today.  Involves something big and black, with 24 launch tubes, multiple reentry vehicles and less than 30 min.  Entire Middle East (less Israel).  Game, set, match.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#4]

ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL.

Never Forget.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:32:00 AM EDT
[#5]
sept. 12th 2001 we were all UNITED,
sept. 11th 2005 we are all DIVIDED!
let us not foget what has happened and who is responsible.
Hooah?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:35:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Never forget sep 11 , every day or every other day it's strange I look at the CLOCK and it happens to be 9 :11 most of the time in AM. and I fucking think of what these mother fuckers did to the U.S !!!!!!

GOD BLESS THE DEAD !!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top