Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/9/2005 6:53:59 PM EDT
www.globalmilitarygunsmithing.com

Looks like they build AK kits at a decent price??????
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:08:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Personnally, I'v never heard of them. You have to be careful who you send your kit to(remember Gooch?) Check around carefully before you send your kit and hardearned money to someone. I know that JNEWT does damn good work for a reasonable price, but I think he's been swamped with work for the last few months and not accepting new work at this time. I'd check for arfcom home builders in your home area, and ask them to walk you thru a home build. Much more satisfying!

OJF
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Ken currently has my Polish underfolder. He is well thought of on Gunco.net.
Bigant responded to a similar thread of mine with this, which is why I went with him (and the price of course). I expect to have it back in a couple weeks and I'll post a review.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who can tell me about Blackwell Industries and Global Military Gunsmithing? Anyone see any work from either of these guys?

Here a 2 different types of builds that I had done by Ken @ Global Military Gunsmithing. IMO Ken is diffenantly one of the top Gunsmiths in the Country...I know for a FACT that he has fixed builds that were done by other BIG NAME smiths! Just a FYI you dont need to spend a Arm and a Leg to get your military weapons built.  

AK 74

FAL STG 58 in Post Ban Config

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top