Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/9/2005 1:27:36 PM EDT
  I am trying to find some pictures or details on a folding stock for a AK-47.  The catch is im looking for one that isnt a wire type but a plain wooden or synthetic one that folds.   I saw one on here somewhere in a set of pictures.  The stock folded to the left side of the rifle too which i like because you can still get to the safety easy.  Anyway if any of you have any leads or have made one id really like to hear about it.  Thanks, Major      
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Well if by wire you mean the Romainian folding stock then there is two different stocks you could go for.  One is the stamped steel stock or triangle stock as they call it they have them at K-Var but they are about 120 dollars and you have to modify your reciever, and that goes for any side folder but the wire Romainian stock.  And there is a folding solid AK-100 series stock by the time you find it and get all the parts you'd have spent at least 200 or more so I hope that helps.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#2]
like this one?  

AK 100 series stock on a Saiga
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top