Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/9/2005 9:16:11 AM EDT
Found it on the kalashnikov.ru board. Supposedly a Serbian policeman. Heavily customized Krink

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:30:12 AM EDT
[#1]
wonder what type the side folder is .... ACE maybe?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:48:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Judging by the buttstock it also could be a Bulgaria Arsenal AR-M4SF
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:07:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like the Servian "SWAT"... Cool looking krink...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#5]
The caption reads "Separate practice, quietly sneaking up on the enemy and placing unheard shots". Doesn't really help, but fyi the police are paramilitary in Serbia anyway, so weather it's a cop or a soildier it dosen't matter I suppose. Also, don't fortget that Zastava (makers of the Yugo and other fine products) also manufactures firearms though I can't seem to find anything on www.zastava-arms.co.yu/srpski/vojni.htm
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:52:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a short version of the Zastava  M21 assault rifle.. Cant really tell the caliber though. Mag looks kinda weird. The suppressor looks similar M76 suppressors...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#7]
ABOMINATION!!!!!!

A flashlight...on an AK....grrrrr.....

Nice picture though, thank you. The supressor can stay...but the Aimpoint mounted on the sight base looks good, but can't be soild.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
ABOMINATION!!!!!!

A flashlight...on an AK....grrrrr.....

Nice picture though, thank you. The supressor can stay...but the Aimpoint mounted on the sight base looks good, but can't be soild.

Should be good enough for a man sized target at close range....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:35:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Doesn't the suppressor look like it has "M92" on it. The mag looks like a 20 round 7.62 to me. The gun kinda looks like a M92 with plastic furniture and a M21 style stock on it.

cool, none the less
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:10:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm saving this picture.

Thanks for posting
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top