Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 6:01:31 AM EDT
the auction for a krink kit states this.....................

"*FINALY HERE !! GREAT PRICE !! BRAND NEW AK-47 AK47 7.62x39mm KRINKOV PARTS SET /KIT ! These parts sets are from BRAND NEW !! YUGO "Zastava" KRINKOV Rifles that have been SAW CUT De-Milled in STRAIGHT NEAT CUTS..The parts were manufactured in 2000..They are BEAUTIFUL ! Finish is NEW 100% ..Yugo Set has Stainless Bolt assembly and TEAK wood forearm Don't miss this shot at a set of these BRAND NEW primo parts ! If you ever wanted to do a "KRINK" Build this is the time..All full auto parts included and only the stripped stamped receiver is NOT included."

how is that legal? somebody would only have to purchase a receiver and voila! how are these guys still in business much less not in jail?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:28:34 AM EDT
[#1]
The auto parts are legal except WA state (and probably some parts of NYC or something).  The third hole in the receiver is what makes it auto, most of the demilled kits come with auto FCGs.  When you get the kit, you just throw away the FCG and put in a G2.  Problem solved.

It's also pretty stupid to put in the description "All full auto parts included" of a demilled kit.  Like that fact is swaying people toward buying the kit.  Those FCGs are worthless to anyone who knows better...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:40:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Hacksaws should be illegal, too.  All you have to do is cut your barrel down, and voila, illegal gun.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Good Lord, the liberal brainwashing is even working on gun people.  
You can't believe they're not in jail?  
I can't believe it isn't legal to sell a real, working full-auto Krink in the mail.  
You used to be able to purchase working FA guns through the mail, no problem, and no crime wave.
That was before the successful liberal brainwashing of Amerika.  

You know, all you have to do with your loaded gun is point it at someone and pull the trigger.
Voila! Murder.  Maybe you should be in jail.    
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Good Lord, the liberal brainwashing is even working on gun people.  
You can't believe they're not in jail?  
I can't believe it isn't legal to sell a real, working full-auto Krink in the mail.  

Shit, if China and Russia could legally mail you machine guns to your doorstep they would.  

Me (on the phone):  "Yes, I'd like to order the 3 Krink special for $699."

Russian Arms Dealer:  Visa or Master Card?

Some day.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#6]
don't forget your shoestrings,  ILLEGAL!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I've never personally seen a demilled kit that DIDN'T come with full-auto firecontrols. Just give them to the builder when you swap in the semi-auto US-made firecontrols.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Its the "saw cut" receiver parts you should take note of, the implication is that you could just jig them, and tig weld the  parts back together for a complete working gun, and its been my understanding that THE parts kits that have been recalled as a gun had neatly demilled receivers that were easily re assembled.

Sounds shaky to me, thats why nobody is including ANY receiver parts, and it eliminates any chance of reassembly.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:24:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
don't forget your shoestrings,  ILLEGAL!!

Only if they are 14" with a loop in both ends..
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Mine was saw cut from CFS, but the center of the receiver is not included, I think the "issue" with those kits that got taken away by ATF was that the whole reciever was included.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Its the "saw cut" receiver parts you should take note of, the implication is that you could just jig them, and tig weld the  parts back together for a complete working gun, and its been my understanding that THE parts kits that have been recalled as a gun had neatly demilled receivers that were easily re assembled.

Sounds shaky to me, thats why nobody is including ANY receiver parts, and it eliminates any chance of reassembly.

Nope, the saw-cut stubs are there on all M92 Krink kits.  The Romy kits are torch cut, so that's not an issue.  The center of the receiver is missing (read--3rd hole), so it's totally legit and there are thousands of them in the country like that.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top