Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/5/2005 9:20:58 AM EDT
In a local gun shop and saw a Hungarian 7.62 x 39 AMD rifle stamped "arsenal usa".  It had a stamped receiver.  Wood stock and forearm looked like some sort of cheap stained wood.

I thougth I remembered that there was some concern on the part of some posters a year or two ago about QC at Arsenal USA, but don't remember the details, if it got worked out, etc.

Any input re:  Arsenal USA, AMD kits, any issues that should be looked at, etc, appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tim
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Avoid them- do a search here and you`ll see why.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#2]
This company has many names, but the quality of their builds seems to never change: they are complete shit.

Arsenal USA became ARMORY USA, with a parent company name of Global Trades.

Search for:

Global Trades  and ARMORY USA and you will see why you should run the other way.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn I did not know that.

Max
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:36:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Armory USA AK's are complete crap! I had bought one new from a gun dealer, and when I got it home, I field stripped it, and noticed that the receiver was full of rust. I sent it back to Armory USA , and when  I got it back, it still had rust under the rivits and in the receiver. I'll never buy I Armory USA product again. The only good thing I can say about Armory USA is that they gave me a full refund when I sent the rifle back for the second time.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top