Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 8:09:54 AM EDT
Long time AK and AR collector, new to the board.

I'm very impressed with the resources you guys have put together and most importantly, all the pictures!

I mainly joined for the AK site as I have more to learn here (so many different variants and parts kits out now).

Hope that I am able to learn alot as well as contribute what I've learned first hand from the various rifles I've owned and fired.

Thanks,

John
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome, Dont forget to check out your hometown forum.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome aboard Racer!

For an AR and AK enthusiast, this is the #1 resource and some good people.

Enjoy!

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:46:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, just got back from shooting the Armory Polish PMKMS underfolder--not bad.

Knocked down bottles in one or two shots kneeling at about 85 yards.  Grouped about 4-5 MOA rested (off the 30-rd mag) through the sights.  Shot slightly high and to the right though out of the box.  I thought that was decent as I wasn't really even giving it may all.  My buddy took some pics but they weren't digital I'll see if I can scan some when he gets them developed.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:03:56 PM EDT
[#4]
now all ya need is a Team member account and you can do like me and archive surf all day anything and everything  you could imagine is posted somewhere here
also saves me the embarrassment of asking questions I know I should know the answer to. but these guys...and gal's too are great with sharing their knowledge and insight. welcome and enjoy you visit .
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I mainly joined for the AK site as I have more to learn here (so many different variants and parts kits out now).

You'll definately learn everything there is to know about all the different AK's that exist.
I only own 1 AK but I can identify and tell a little information on just about any AK because of what
I've learned on this site. Another great source of information is this site:
tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:23:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome...Dont let em fool ya Templar and I already ate all the cookies along time ago...

ETA: I spelled Templar wrong...
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Hi, I'm also new on this site
THX FS

The more I read, the more I learn
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:18:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top