Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/5/2005 6:52:10 AM EDT
I have a Saiga 20" , a Vector underfolder and an Arsenal AK 101 (?) with the black furniture and the Arsenal muzzle break.  

I am thinking about a wood furniture AK although I am open to suggestions.  I am not big on SBR's and I like the 7.62 round although I might go .223.  I need to make the next one fairly inexpensive ( Under $600) and am looking for ideas.  What says the hive?  

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:24:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably not the answer you're lookig for  - but...

Do you own or plan on getting an AR15 ?
 If not I would definitely recommend  an AK in 5.56

The Arsenal Inc.  SAM 5 is the only good choice IMHO  
www.arsenalinc.com/sam5.htm

Their 5.45x39 stamped models are another possibility

It's more $$ than you specified , but worth it.

I DO NOT suggest getting another "cheap" AK , no matter what the caliber.
If your Saiga is a run of the Mill conversion , you should sell it off and get your
"Ultimate AK" and some accessories.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:45:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Get an Arsenal milled AK.

Max
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Try something different than an AK.  Dont get me wrong the AK is my fav gun and its one of the best guns ever but try something else thats if you havent done that already.  They are very adictive too so I underatand why you would want another one.  If i was you and you had a class 2 get a AK-105 in 5.45 that would be awesome, thats my fav AK but i cant own one seeing that i dont have a class 2.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top