Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/3/2005 7:21:38 PM EDT
Hello.  Looking for a factory Norinco stock and grip for my MAK90 project.  Want to match hand guard.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Two ideas,
1.Numerich Arms
2.AK47World.com
Along with suggestion #2 comes a warning,the Guy is nuts but he has some hard to find Chinese AK stuff.Sometimes he's slow to ship but,so far,has always come through with a couple phone calls.If you place an order with him,call,don't trust that he's checking his e-mail.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:55:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a stock I have taken off from a chinese it is in good shape.  It matches the mak90 wood exactly, the pistol grip I have in use so I wont part with it if you want to see pics of it e-mail me and I will take a pic and reply back. IK would take $30.00 shipped in the lower 48 for it.

John
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:48:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:49:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have a stock I have taken off from a chinese it is in good shape.  It matches the mak90 wood exactly, the pistol grip I have in use so I wont part with it if you want to see pics of it e-mail me and I will take a pic and reply back. IK would take $30.00 shipped in the lower 48 for it.

John

You better jump on this one.........................before I do!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks HondaJohn!  You have mail.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Are you looking for thumbhole or no thumbhole stock??

I am going to post my Norinco thumbhole stock for sale in the morning. Send me an e-mail and I will send you some pictures.

Accountant
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Looking for a standard (no thumbhole) stock.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#9]
posideon reply e-mail sent with pics
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top