Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:35:14 PM EDT
From his forum on Gunsnet

Update: Greenlight Arms receivers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Due to the fact that I cannot seem to get good parts from my suppliers I have decided to back out of the receiver manufacturing. I realize this causes plenty of you guys who have been waiting a long time some hassle and disappointment. There is simply nothing more I can do about it short of cancelling the orders and returning your payments.

If you have already sent payment for your order, you can expect to see a refund (including your uncashed original check or money order and a note) by Saturday 9/10/2005 (that is the end of next week).

If you sent payment and already received a partial shipment, I will send you a new USPS money order to cover the remainder of the funds you sent.

If you have not paid for your pre-order just consider the order cancelled as of today. You will not be charged and no receivers will be shipped."

"I may continue to manufacture the AKM tools but I am pretty much done with the receivers."

gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=252977

www.gunco.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13863
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:01:54 PM EDT
[#1]

The price of RPK kits is dropping very rapidly.

Who else makes an RPK receiver?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:37:28 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like the ones harland is going to offer will be the ones then.  I got my yugo receiver from him this week and it is great
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:07:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:50:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

SMILE!  Harlan is going to make RPK Receivers.  See the thread in this forum.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:55:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The price of your kit just went belly up ... I'll give $100.00 + shipping ... ...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#8]
His AKM receivers are pieces of shit !! Just got 5 and a monkey with a hammer could have made a better one!! Will post the awful pictures soon in a new thread...........

ED- So far I have found 3 threads for your issue. Since it is a building issue mainly, lets keep it there.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:28:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

WHERE?!?! The only kits that I've seen for sale were outrageously overpriced!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top