BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 11:51:29 PM EDT
I want to send Ohio Rapid Fire a HUGE

THANK YOU!!!

I got my Yugoslavian Krinkov kit today. What a great kit. Evething in the kit looks BRAND NEW from the barrel Bore to the tritium night sights. I am really looking forward to workin on it. Todd is a very proffesional salesman and I really appreciate the great service he and his company have given me. And talk about fast email responses???Top Notch service all the way.

I really didn't expect this order to arrive so quickly making it that much more of a great experience. Hey, there may be Krinkov kits selling for a little less than ORF is selling theirs out there, but Service means alot to me and because of that I highly recommend Ohio Rapid Fire for your next kit purchase.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:26:09 AM EDT
[#1]
So how much did you pay for it?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:36:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Lugerman.

I paid the $540.00 they were asking, and I feel it was money well spent. I think "Centerfire Systems" still has them for $480.00. $60.0is a lot of money, sure, but I feel I got my monies worth!.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top