Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 3:47:48 PM EDT
Ok, a little late but the gun funally got here this morning. Looks very good, Ive owened WARs before. No cants anywhere, everything perfectly straight. Came with a Tapco G2 trigger group...someone got smart finally. Overall very good for a WASR. I have photos of gun out of box and the mods Ive made to it. wwent into my buddies gun shop to pick up the WASR3 and lo and behold if there in the rack isnt a preban Norinco 7.62x39 AK(no model number, imported by Glden state Arms of Florida) Nice gun needs a couple of minor things done but for $400.00 whos gonna bitch Been real lucky lately picking up preban Chinese AKs at dirt cheap prices. I'll have a thread with photos of it pretty soon.

Photos Here.................
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it no ban?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:23:49 PM EDT
[#2]
No bayo lug, you can buy a kit to fix that if your so inclined.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
What kind of brake came on it?  I cant wait to get one some time!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#4]
didnt come with a brake...I put an adaptor and a bird cage flash hider on it....its easier to notice which gun you pick up with a different flash hider...the Chinese .223 came with a bird cage flash hider also.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#5]
God damn, that thing looks great! Nice work.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:53:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#7]
well it looks like it, dont forget they changed the trigger group to a G2 and it looks like it hits evenly and straight on.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:56:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice rifle !!! Do you have a Weiger mag to see if it feeds rounds  ??? Does the bakelite mag feed rounds when you hand cycle the bolt ??? Thanks for the great photos. Mike
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:00:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
didnt come with a brake...I put an adaptor and a bird cage flash hider on it....its easier to notice which gun you pick up with a different flash hider...the Chinese .223 came with a bird cage flash hider also.

========
So the threads are the normal 14X1 LH???
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:08:51 AM EDT
[#10]
threads are 14x1 on the adapter.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top