Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/28/2005 7:14:59 AM EDT
New to AK's, and am interested in purchasing Polish Underfolder but am not yet up to challenge of building my own.

See DPH Arms has a couple of Polish Underfolders advertised for sale..

Opinions on this company, Experience with their products ?

Thanks,

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:16:51 AM EDT
[#1]
DPH is top notch . Go to Gunco and ask about him , he's a popular vendor
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#2]
You will be glad you ordered from Scott.  Customer service is outstanding, shipping is reasonable and quick, prices are good, and Scott is a great guy!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You will be glad you ordered from Scott.  Customer service is outstanding, shipping is reasonable and quick, prices are good, and Scott is a great guy!

But who makes the rifle he is selling?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is up to you.. There is several good AK smiths that will build one up. InRannge , Jewt, is just a couple. There are plenty to do the job.  Get Compliance parts and reciever.... WD
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:29:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is up to you.. There is several good AK smiths that will build one up. InRannge , Jewt, is just a couple. There are plenty to do the job.  Get Compliance parts and reciever.... WD

A little miscommunication, we are talking about a complete rifle and not a kit.  Judging that its $550 and an FFL is required.

dpharms.com/polish-underfolder-rifle-p-126.html
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:41:10 PM EDT
[#6]
gheese only $550 for an already built pmkms, I shouldnt of even bothered buying kits!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#7]
No shit.  When did Scott start selling complete rifles?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Whoever the builder is,he's paying attention to details.They have the grip plate!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:19:39 PM EDT
[#9]
If it is sold with Scotts name on it, it will be topp notch.  Cheaper than buying the kit, receiver, rivets, ..etc. etc.  And you could shoot it the day it arrived!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:18:30 AM EDT
[#10]
I contacted Scott, and he promptly answered my questions. The rifle is built by JoeKen. The ad says has a 5 year warranty, I'm checking to see if the warranty is through DPH or through JoeKen.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I contacted Scott, and he promptly answered my questions. The rifle is built by JoeKen. The ad says has a 5 year warranty, I'm checking to see if the warranty is through DPH or through JoeKen.

Ouch.......
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ouch.......

Ya, I dont care who the vendor is, if they are selling a Joeken rifle with a Joeken warranty, buyer beware......
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#13]
If Scott will personally stand behind these rifles then I would definitely consider buying one, but if I have to depend on the guys from JoeKen to honor a warranty, then forget it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:35:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:46:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Scott's word is good enough for me. mmk

Yes Sir.  Scott's willingness to back these rifles personally is all I need to see.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#17]
To All - I did not  mean to start a firestorm here, nor in any way slight the excellant reputation the DPH Arms has earned through their hard work and excellent customer service.  

My Public Aology to Scott if my posting came across as such, or seemed to imply negative things about DPH. - that was never my intention.

I am new to AK's, and asked what I thought was an innocent question.

Everyting I have read and heard in my research so far is that DPH Armsa has a stellar reputation,  and I look forward to doing business and purchasing items from Scott's business.

Sincerely,
LT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
To All - I did not  mean to start a firestorm here, nor in any way slight the excellant reputation the DPH Arms has earned through their hard work and excellent customer service.  

My Public Aology to Scott if my posting came across as such, or seemed to imply negative things about DPH. - that was never my intention.

I am new to AK's, and asked what I thought was an innocent question.

Everyting I have read and heard in my research so far is that DPH Armsa has a stellar reputation,  and I look forward to doing business and purchasing items from Scott's business.

Sincerely,
LT

HikerLT,I don't feel that you slighted DPH in any way,if anything,you brought an important issue to the surface,Scott responded and all is well!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I have tremendous reservations about dealing with JoeKen, but absolutely no reservations about dealing with you Scott.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top