Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/26/2005 7:40:23 AM EDT
Just picked up my WASR 10, figured cheap AKs might become a thing of the past so I moved it up on my priority list.  The first thing (probably only thing) I want to do is refinish the wood.  Any suggestions?

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome To The Dark Side!,I've had my best results on the Romy laminated stocks,just putting a few coats of Tung oil on them and following up with a few coats of Tru oil.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#2]
NICE!    
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out the Romanian section for some refinishing tips.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Order the 22mm FSB and US made 22mm compensator and have it changed out by the gunsmith while you are at it.......

Does the Romy 22mm FSB and comp work on a 7.62 AK?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to the party pal.....
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to the club of going bancrupt slowly but steadily...you'll want more AK's. You will feel the urge to buy magazines like there is no tomorrow. Soon you'll start collecting just about anything AK related and soon after that you will start selling stuff off because your gunroom is about to explode with handguards, buttstocks, magazines, parts etc etc.

Sounds bad? I wouldn't want it any other way....

Welcome to the Dark Side....
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#8]
You cannot have too much ammo, because it just seems to disappear. Where is that 1000 rounds I just bought?  It has to be around here some where. And where did all these empty shells come from?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top