Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:59:30 AM EDT
I thought this would go over well ... Guess not ?

I love sifting thru the 10/22 ads and especially the AR stuff when I'm searching for a particular AK part ... You know the AR guys have a ton of AK stuff to sell ????????????????????????????

I thinks it's time well spent on BS ...............................
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the idea, but it does seem to have petered out of discussion.......

I would think a sub-sectioned WTB under specific catagories, (i.e. AK, AR, Rifles & Shotguns) would be the way to go.....it does seem to have out grown one catch-all section.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I would love to see it.  I just had one of my WTB threads trashed from the AK Parts section of the equipment exchange by a moderator.  

If you post AK stuff in the normal WTB, you get little or no response.

Just my $0.02.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:28:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Listing

WTS:  30 rnd steel ak mag 20.99   wtb: Russian Furniture

get my point?  The add starts as a WTS.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#4]
It seems like it would be a simple computer operation....Does this really need to go through Congressional approval?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#5]
http://ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=292771
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It seems like it would be a simple computer operation....Does this really need to go through Congressional approval?

Yes ... an act of congress !! ... I just can't butter the right congressman or so it seems !!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Personally,I'd like to see our own AK EE.We used to use the sub-catagories as our EE but then we got busted on that one.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I Guess you could post it like this...

WU2S2M: Chicom AK mags

Translation: Want You to sell to me, Chicom AK mags.

Technically it isnt a WTB ad.... it is a want to sell ad.  

Might work??

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I think that we need an AK WTB!!!! There is always something someone needs that someone else has and don't want.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:28:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I Guess you could post it like this...

WU2S2M: Chicom AK mags

Translation: Want You to sell to me, Chicom AK mags.

Technically it isnt a WTB ad.... it is a want to sell ad.  

Might work??

KyARGuy

Aimless won't buy that ... I guarantee it ... I've thrown him a curve this week and he didn't swing ... He deleted ...

Let's do it the right way ...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:51:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, until they give us our own WTB forum we should just put them all in "this" forum ...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:26:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Well, until they give us our own WTB forum we should just put them all in "this" forum ...

To a small extent,we do.There has been many times in the past where someone posts;Guys I need-----------------,any ideas?It usually works out.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:07:47 AM EDT
[#13]
I agree with Jugrunner, let's see if we can do this above board.

Does an extra forum cost AR15com any additional money?  I'm not trying to be a smart a$$, I simply don't know the answer.  I would even be willing to kick in a few dollars to help the upgrade.  Anyone else?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:24:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I agree with Jugrunner, let's see if we can do this above board.

Does an extra forum cost AR15com any additional money?  I'm not trying to be a smart a$$, I simply don't know the answer.  I would even be willing to kick in a few dollars to help the upgrade.  Anyone else?

See this:

http://ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=292771

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:58:59 AM EDT
[#15]
I've stated I will upgrade my membership to GOLD if we get a WTB/WTT forum.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:42:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I've stated I will upgrade my membership to GOLD if we get a WTB/WTT forum.  

Hey buddy ... I thought you were starting a fund to kinda donate some $$$ as an incentive to encourage new memberships ??? ... ...

I thought I read that on another thread ...

I might donate $5.00 here and there on new memberships .... But ............................................

I'd like to see things move a little quicker ... ie: AK WTB/WTT forum ..... ....

ETA: Does that in any way sound like a bribe ?

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#17]
This is going no where fast.

too bad really!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top