Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 7:34:16 AM EDT
I just got my copy of his AK book on Monday.  WOW!  The photography is outstanding.  Anyway,  I am looking for a copy of the English Transcript.  I was wondering if any body has one the would be willing to Xerox for a fee, or if they have an extra one to sell.  Also looking for his AR-15 book.  Thanks for any help, guys!!

Barry
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#1]
The AR/M16 book is not as good.. Similar format, but most of the pics of a bit dark. This makes seeing the details on a black rifle very difficult.

Also, about half the book is filled with either experimental one offs, or semi auto sporters.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:33:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Any news on a new version of the AK book?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:41:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Still in the market for the english translation for the ak book
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:55:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the book and english translation ... I will be glad to get it copied and send it to you ...

Time is our only enemy !! ... It may take me a few days my friend ...

Dale
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:41:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:07:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.  Jugrunner I got your IM and replied.  Thank again for all the help!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top