Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/22/2005 6:49:10 AM EDT
Josh,

I realize you went back to being an EMT full time,  I just have not been able to get a hold of you.  What up my man.  My build has to be getting close and just needed to go over final specs.
Email me or get in contact with me please.

Spud47
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:44:35 AM EDT
[#1]
No offense there Spud, but didn't you get the spec thing straight when you sent your kit in?  Both times I've sent a build to Josh, he requested that I put a  note in the box covering any discussions we'd had about my build that more or less summed up and itemized where the money was going to so there wouldn't be any confusion on either side.  If I send someone money to do work for me then I will send a letter saying what is expected for that payment.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top