Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/20/2005 7:44:39 AM EDT
Akm stock sets
Ak74 stock sets
All new Both iodine finish and the dark red.

This is not a for sale add, please dont beat me up asking to buy them.

Thanks allot.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#1]
fair price? no such of a animal,  it's whatever the market can bear.......4 piece 74 stock sets will set you back in the  250-300 dollar range......4 peice AKM in the 200 dollar range or so., but I have seen them sell for much higher. those are prices for unmolsted ie. not refinished stock sets.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:33:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
fair price? no such of a animal,  it's whatever the market can bear.......4 piece 74 stock sets will set you back in the  250-300 dollar range......4 peice AKM in the 200 dollar range or so., but I have seen them sell for much higher. those are prices for unmolsted ie. not refinished stock sets.

There is a difference between being fair and raping somebody..

Knowing what the Russians want for them, and knowing what a pain it is to get them, I would say a fair price-

AKM- $150-200  depending on the color, and type.

AK74- $200; These have really come down in price.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Knowing what the Russians want for them, and knowing what a pain it is to get them, I would say a fair price-

I'm just going by what they are going for here in the US...........I'm sure where you are at, it probably isn't all that much. but you need to check what TANTAL has them for, and what they are selling for from russia........that's even before you add in bribes shipping.

yeah a fair price would be  $200 for a complete 74 set, but then that nasty thing of reality kicks in, and it's whatever the market will bear.....especially for something that isn't easily had everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:28:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm just going by what they are going for here in the US...........I'm sure where you are at, it probably isn't all that much. but you need to check what TANTAL has them for, and what they are selling for from russia........that's even before you add in bribes shipping.

yeah a fair price would be  $200 for a complete 74 set, but then that nasty thing of reality kicks in, and it's whatever the market will bear.....especially for something that isn't easily had everywhere.

Then also check Oleg in England- www.rusmilitary.com.. He sells them for about the prices I mentioned.. He is in England, but ordering from him is just about like ordering from someone in the US.

As for what Tantal has them for, see my above statement.. He gets them from the same place as everyone else.

ETA-  The prices I mentioned are prices that I myself have charged in the past... And I go thru allot more pain myself with the import process, versus simply opening a US mail package like others.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top