Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 2:20:00 PM EDT
August 18, 2005

NoDak Spud Now Taking Orders for M70 Receivers!

We have DCI M70 underfolder receivers for the Yugo M70 AK kits in inventory, and ready to ship. We will be getting M70 fixed stock receivers over the next few days, and expect to have these ready to ship by the middle of next week.

Pricing, to the dealer, for either version of the DCI M70 receiver is:

Qty 1 - $70 delivered (CONUS ground)

Qty 2-5 - $68 each delivered (CONUS ground)

Qty 6-20 - $66 each delivered (CONUS ground).

Order quantities can be combined between the two versions for best possible pricing.

Please ask if you need delivery charges for U.S. destinations other than CONUS.

Payment can be made by money order or cashiers check. The payee name is ‘DC Industries’. At this time we will not be taking credit/debit cards, personal or business checks for payment.

We can take your requests for custom serial number marking. This option is available for no extra charge. Please include the special marking details with your order.

If you need to send in the dealer’s current license copy, include it with the order information and payment.

Send the envelope with order information and payment to:

DC Industries

Dept NDS

2033 105th Av NE

Blaine MN 55449.

Thanks.

Harlan ([email protected])

Mike ([email protected])

www.nodakspud.com

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#1]
pics?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Wonder if they will work for an RPK?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to www.nodakspud.com and click on receiver info for pics.

Jeesh some people are lazy.

Heck there was an extended review of the prototype here a short while ago.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Jeeh some people don't hotlink or post pics

www.nodakspud.com/page2.htm
guess some people are lazy
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I will have one.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Is this Dan Coonan, the same guy who declares bankruptcy after every batch of receivers he makes for various guns, such as HK-91's??  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Waaaaaah!   Smartass  

I figured if a guy was really interested he would do the leg work to aquire his own receiver. I certainly did.

I am not affliated with nor am I advertising for Coonan and NDS.

I just wanted to post an alternative to the Greenlight receivers that noone can get.

So sorry for bringing news of a new products availability.

Next time I will STFU. I am not a keyboard commando like 1Gunner You Rock Dude!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:41:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the post. I received an email about this from Harlan but neglected to bring the info with me to work. I think $70 delivered is a rather good price for something that is essentially a limited run custom job. This is one reason why I like the AK hobby. Now if only Greenlight will get their RPK receivers on the market, things will be truly rosy!

Galland
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:18:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waaaaaah!   Smartass  

I figured if a guy was really interested he would do the leg work to aquire his own receiver. I certainly did.

I am not affliated with nor am I advertising for Coonan and NDS.

I just wanted to post an alternative to the Greenlight receivers that noone can get.

So sorry for bringing news of a new products availability.

Next time I will STFU. I am not a keyboard commando like 1Gunner You Rock Dude!!

Am I going insane or did you remember your own second post?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:07:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:58:57 AM EDT
[#11]
'pieceofstink's comment about Dan Coonan's bankruptcy history is totally untrue.
Just to let everyone know.
Thanks.

Harlan
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:28:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Tag.  I'm happy with my Coonan HK91 reciever.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Oh really, Harlan???  How about case # 94-33376 In the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Minnesota?   Or how about the State of Minnesota dissolving Coonan Industries in 1998?  What about the folks who sent their guns to Coonan for work, and never heard back from him?  Did that ever get resolved?  This sounds like another Hessee/Joeking/Vulcan/Ewbanks situation to me, and people have a right to know.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#14]
who really gives a rats ass if he filed bunkruptcy. All I care about is will I get my part and will it be right. I think they have spent plenty of time with measurements and asking what we want as consumers, what else could anyone ask for? And a great price to boot.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:07:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, if you read the Coonan history, that's the problem-a lot of folks DIDN'T get their stuff back-so that's why I'm asking.  But then again, $70 is not much to piss away.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#16]
'pieceofstink':

Was Dan Coonan involved with Coonan Arms at the time of the bankruptcy proceeding? Was he at Coonan Arms when guns were not returned?

Shame on you for casting aspersions of Hesse on a fine man such as Dan Coonan.

Harlan
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#17]
So now you're admitting there was a bankruptcy?  Well, I guess that's a start.  And hey-I'm not "casting aspersions of Hessee"  on anybody.  You said what I said was not true, and I simply proved what I said was true by providing a case number-(some folks never forget when they've been ripped off!)  So now you're saying that Coonan was not at Coonan when Coonan filed Bankruptcy, and was then disolved by the State of Minnesota a few years later??  So who was at Coonan?? Gary Gucciano?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I read this and was concerned so I did a google and found this on the coonan web site
www.dancoonan.com/coonan_arms_history.html

Does not look like anyone is trying to hide anything when its on his own homepage.

[ Coonan Arms History ]

Around 1985
Founder and owner Dan Coonan sold Coonan Arms to Bill Davis.

Around 1990
Dan Coonan decided to leave Coonan Arms.

7/25/94
Coonan Arms Inc. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Source: United States Bankruptcy Court District of Minnesota
(case #94-33376)

11/94
Coonan Arms was incorporated by JS Worldwide.
Source: Minnesota State Business Registration,
(651) 296-2803

9/25/98
Coonan Arms Inc. and JS Worldwide Distribution were
dissolved by the State of Minnesota. Source:
Minnesota State Business Registration,
(651) 296-2803

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Did I ever say he was trying to hide it?

All I said was that it happened, and then Harlan called me a liar. And then I presented Harlan with the facts, and now Harlan is trying to spin some "Coonan wasn't Coonan when Coonan filed bankruptcy" story.  How about the folks who didn't get their stuff back from Coonan?  Oh-that wasn't Coonan either.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:04:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey Harlan, I think you are delivering mine to my dealer tomorrow, now I can get my M70 underfolder done

Thanks!!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:38:16 AM EDT
[#21]
'pieceofstink':

You posted that Dan Coonan was declaring bankruptcy after manufacturing runs of receivers. That is what is untrue. The corporation of Coonan Arms did go through bankruptcy proceedings but Dan Coonan was not part of Coonan Arms at the time of the filing.
Dan Coonan is a principal member of DC Industries (a MN corporation), and it is that corporation that has manufactured receivers for the G3, FAL, and now AK. DC Industries has not been involved in any bankruptcy proceedings.
Just to be clear.
Thanks.

Harlan
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:11:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Wonder if they will work for an RPK?

I spoke to Harlan and he said that the rear trunion area was wrong for an RPK.
From what I understand, the RPK has a square rear profile while the M70's trunion has a 5 degree slant to it.

My vote is "Hey Harlan - Make us a RPK receiver"

Regards,
Orin
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:34:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Today (8-22), we started shipping out M70 receivers to customers.
Thanks.

Harlan
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:19:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:22:34 AM EDT
[#25]
More customer orders for M70 underfolder receivers were filled and shipped on Tuesday.
Thanks.

Harlan
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top