Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/16/2005 6:51:28 PM EDT
One that mounts to the left side of the receiver.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I gave Jeepcreep my last one,about a year ago.I believe you can make one out of a stock mounted type.Its basically just a piece that fit into a slot in the reciever and then opened up on the inside.I'll try to work on one tomorrow,if I can get it close I'll send it to you.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I have Yugo stamped and milled kits , both swivels are the same.  If you got one from a Yugo kit you would be all set.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I gave Jeepcreep my last one,about a year ago.I believe you can make one out of a stock mounted type.Its basically just a piece that fit into a slot in the reciever and then opened up on the inside.I'll try to work on one tomorrow,if I can get it close I'll send it to you.

I didn't know you could do that!? Explain more please. Could I put one on my SAM7 Carbine?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

John I sure would like one if you get one made. Thanks allot.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Jake,I was looking at the ones AA-OK used to sell.its basically just a flat piece of steel bent double with the sling loop inside of the bent part.Installing it requires you to cut a small slot in the side of the reciever and inserting the two ends into the slot and just seperating the ends on the inside to hold it in.I think a person could modify an AKM type by removing the bottom piece of flat steel and flatening out whats left.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's what I came up with,

It needs to be finished but I believe it'll work.Ark-And-Spark,IM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top