Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/16/2005 9:32:57 AM EDT
Ok you builders out there.

Can you mount a scope rail on a Krink with the new type peep sight?

Spud47
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I was at a local shop checking out the k-var peep sights.  They are a better sight than the regular krink sight but it doesn't look like it will give clearance for say a kobra.  But it looks like it would work well with a PK-AS-V or the mount that comes with a PK01.

www.rusmilitary.com/html/sight_pk-01.htm ed-for hot link

By the way does anyone know where to get a mount that doesn't go over the dust cover like the PK01?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ok you builders out there.

Can you mount a scope rail on a Krink with the new type peep sight?

Spud47

============
About ready for my Krink build and before it launches, I'd like to see what this peep sight looks like.  Can someone post a pick?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
About ready for my Krink build and before it launches, I'd like to see what this peep sight looks like. Can someone post a pick? Thanks.

mach6,

You can see a picture on K-Vars websight.  The peep is set back farther than the standard sight and should give you a better sight picture.

Spud47
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:53:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:47:15 AM EDT
[#5]

So you want a left side option? Consider using 'normal' 30mm rings for the above optic.

Yeah I wa thinking of that exact idea.  I wasn't clear in what I wanted, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a mount like but without the PK01 sight.  I was thinking about using an aimpoint.

Sorry for keep hijacking your thread Spud
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top