Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/14/2005 8:46:30 AM EDT
Where can I find a fixed stock like this for a stamped receiver?

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I do believe that it is an FSE made stock, but they went under last I heard.  perhaps one will turn up if you put a WTB ad out in the EE.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:01:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw one on sale on EE yesterday.  It still might be there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I saw one on sale on EE yesterday.  It still might be there.

That is for a milled reciever on the EE. I have one that may be for sale though.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#4]

That is for a milled reciever on the EE. I have one that may be for sale though.

Really...how much?

I want to mount it on a Saiga 12...so I dont know if such a light stock would be the best choice.....how thin is it at the butt?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Really...how much?

I want to mount it on a Saiga 12...so I dont know if such a light stock would be the best choice.....how thin is it at the butt?

well that would be a pick me up in the morning.  but I think there are some pads you can put on the butt to soak up some of that recoil
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:14:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Someones converting their Saigia.  You gotta post pics when you're done.  Ill be starting my  .223 conversion in about 2 weeks or so let us know how you're making out.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
well that would be a pick me up in the morning.  but I think there are some pads you can put on the butt to soak up some of that recoil

I found it kicks pretty good on just 7.62. I have a buttpad and para-cord wrapped around the cheek weld. I am not really too interested in parting with it.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top