Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/14/2005 4:38:17 AM EDT
I regularly see ads for JKF in SGN and the prices seem to be really low. What's the catch ? Months ago I saw a comment made about a joeken but I don't base a decision just on one comment long ago. Maybe not even related but I just wanted to check before I even think of ordering from them.

Thanks,
Rich
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:46:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm surprised I'm the first reply to this.  Joeken has probably the worst reputation of any vender on this board.  I've seen a positive post about them.  I personally have no experience with them, and never will due to their shit reputation.  Do a search and you will find nothing but negative feesback.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:55:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Shirly you must be joeking, right?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:01:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:17:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh boy... sorry I opened the can. I am a "rush" member of the AK clan. I have been so burried in AR's recently I had not heard anything about the ATF letter. Last night I searched the AK boards since I am going to a show today and was thinking of picking one up, or at least starting to shop. I read about the ATF letter and started doing research till' 1am and decided like everyone else that the goverment is forcing me to add to the number of guns by changing the imporation rules.
Seen the SGN ads for JKF so many times and wondered if I should consider them instead of a gun show special. Not enough time to read since the show starts in 40 minutes but I have read enough to know I should look real close to the show specials or another dealer.

Thanks for the quick reply's guys, I hate last minute compulsive buys but since the shows are only every other month in this area I don't have much of a choice.
Rich
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:13:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah you'd get a better deal at KFC inc.......
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:13:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top