BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 4:37:56 AM EDT
As seen here
www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=211&1=213&3=137
I know many people hate the design and the triggers but how bad are they ?
I'd like to hear from some owners before I place an order.
I've got side folders, under folders, fixed stocks and even a Krink pistol. Just looking for something new and different. Any tips on a cure for the reported horrible trigger pull?
TIA
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:05:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I would like to know myself. Thanks for asking. It would be different thats for sure.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't remember where but I read a review of it on the net here (too much time on my hands some times) and they didn't think very highly of it.
going from memory (and sometimes thats Not very good)
The kit rattled. felt cheep, and partly disassembled itself during their range test of it.  Their bottom line was Stick with other K-Var products that the bullpup was not a good buy.  Which is a shame
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:54:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I asked about them awhile back.

The biggest complaint seemed to be a spongy trigger.
They all  said it was pretty much just a novelty
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top