Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/13/2005 8:17:39 PM EDT
I bought one of the CFS kits and have decided not to bother building it up.

I see that Atlantic is selling Yugo underfolders with a Duracoat finish.  Has anyone bought one of these or at least held one at a fun show.  What I want to find out is how nice the bores are, and how the fit/finish/wood is.  I'm hoping they're made from nicer kits  than the one I got at CFS (I want NRA VERY GOOD as opposed to CFS very good!).

Guys?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
hey bro, you know the deal. Its all in hand. Hold it, aim it, sight it. Ive already posted today on a YUGO underfolder with an ITM receiver I purchased at a gun show for under 500.00. I have shot a load of ammo thru it and the accuracy is impressive.

These were a special as I have never come across them before at any other shows.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top