Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 7:57:47 PM EDT
I finally took out my Yugo SKS to the boonies for some shooting. Wow, what neat little rifle.   Ran circles around my AKs as far as accuracy goes.  No failures of any kind.  No recoil to speak of.  Hit the target everytime.  And for $129 you cant go wrong!  Mine was unissued as well.  The cosmo was the only pain in the ass part of this.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a beater yugo and I love it as well
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Really good condition Chinese SKS I bought off a member of the board. All matching #s, had less than 100 rds through it when I bought it. All milled construction too .

still can't get it to hit the target at 100 yards though, must have been that AR stock I attached to it....

Ben
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:01:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got two Yugo's, a $139 unissued which is flawless (didn't even have to clean it) and a $89 beater that was covered in cosmo. I use the beater more, throw it in the truck or Mule, great firearms. The only problem I had was the first time I shot the M59/66 it didn't eject the shell.... found out you have to make sure the gas tube is closed by that "switch" up near the grenade site
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top