Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 6:53:38 AM EDT
There's a good chance that some will be made up in the not too distant future for the AKM, but what about 22mm and 23mm?  SEI just finished up a small lot for the FAL and the G-3 and they vaporized, so what about the AK family?  These would be the real deal, 8620 steel and machined to same tolerances as the issue G6A2s going to the USA, USN and USAF.  give me your thoughts...I'll pass 'em n ASAP, once we get a valid sensing. If there's something else worth passing on you'd like to see, let me know. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Okay, I guess that answers that one.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:23:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, that's just what we need,

More AR parts for AK's...

No interest on my end.

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:33:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I could use one on my SAM5S.  I think this would be great for a 5.56 ak, put me down as interested.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:35:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They are very nice devices. But they seem to be best for 5.56 AKs, since the x39 rounds are made for a 16" burn and have minor fireballs anyway. Now on a SAR3 they are darned handy, but the bbls are easily turned for the AR threads.

==========================

That's my thought exactly...the 5.56mm AK's definitely could use them, although it certainly would'nt hurt the other calibers.  I've just scored an M-5S this afternoon and that's what is defintiely called for.  Will talka to Ron Smith about this ASAP.  Just might do a small run for us.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top