Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/11/2005 8:51:41 PM EDT
Which type of sight is better on the Saiga 12 shotgun?  Ive heard that the adjustable dont always work and the gun can still shoot low with the sight adjusted all the way.

I really havent heard how effective the fixed iron sights are.

Are the adjustable bead sights made for skeet of what?  I could never figure that out.

Which would you consider better for defensive use and generally just blasting paper at the range?

Fixed Iron Sights

Adjustable Sights
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:51:56 AM EDT
[#1]
totally diggin the fixed on mine...

the other dont look right
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:54:21 AM EDT
[#2]
The factory adj is a joke, the Krebs ghost ring and AK front sight tower are pretty neat but $$$$$.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:24:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:34:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I run Krebs sights on my 12C... hard to beat a ghost ring on a shotty...

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:12:23 AM EDT
[#5]
[I run Krebs sights on my 12C... hard to beat a ghost ring on a shotty.../quote]

Will the Krebs ghost ring sights fit on the fixed iron sight version, adjustable version, or both?

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:13:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I have to say, that's the best looking shotie I've ever seen. Only thing missing is the sidemount to weaver adapter with an EOTech on on it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:11:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top