Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/11/2005 6:07:35 PM EDT
Scott is out. Dont know for how long, or what his new price will be, but i see tapco has them as well. Are they matching numbers? Decent condition?

I've already got two AKs, but i know i'll be kicking myself later if i dont get a couple of these at $99.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:21:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Scott is out. Dont know for how long, or what his new price will be, but i see tapco has them as well. Are they matching numbers? Decent condition?

I've already got two AKs, but i know i'll be kicking myself later if i dont get a couple of these at $99.

He has mixed S/n rommy kits for 95$ that have B grade wood. Get them, or you can wait a few months and see them fro 150$

ben
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got a great 86 kit from www.akparts.com/index.htm  Seems like it is in great shape, with new looking bore, and new gas piston and bolt.  $109 well spent.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I got mine from AK parts also and it is great cept for the stock buttplate (rusty)
Just ordered one from Centerfire they have them for 99.97 also,
let you know when it's gets here how it looks
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just got a great 86 kit from www.akparts.com/index.htm  Seems like it is in great shape, with new looking bore, and new gas piston and bolt.  $109 well spent.

They say matching numbers so i think that'll work. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:23:12 AM EDT
[#5]
My first Rommy was a '77 kit from Tapco.  Got the compliance special. Decent kit.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I got my Romy kit from TAPCO. The compliance package kit is a great deal, when you price it out.
$199. for the package (I got free shipping)
- $60 for the folding stock
- $40  for the handguard
- $25 for the SAW PG
- $40 for the FCG
- $12 for the Power Custom lock plate
-------
$177., which means the actual Romy kit only cost $22.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#7]
were they matching #'s?  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine was all matching.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top