Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/10/2005 5:02:46 PM EDT
Just bought one NIB with all the accesories for 299.00. Good price? They have another one for the same price, anyone in Mi interested in it if a good price let me know. They are a consignment for the local shop, I do not know who originally owned them. But they are NEW tho the styrofoam boxes are a bit beat, come with 3 10 round mags, oiler, sling, tool, cleaning kit. If no one in Mich is interested shoud I get the 2nd one for that price?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes you should buy the other one and sit on it.Extremely great price for NIB....  No more will be brought into this country until policy's change. Fat chance... WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it slant cut or straight cut receiver? Take off the stock to determine it. If a straight cut receiver it can be converted with the right number of US parts to make it look like a real AK(assuming it has the dragunov style pistolgrip buttstock).

A good deal but if you want to convert it to pistol grip expect to throw down a couple more hundred dollars.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Thumbhole?  Pics would be nice.  I'm in TC, always interested in an AK deal.  Check Gunbroker. com for current asking prices.   Just checked, buy it  I'll take it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Let me go check. Has a thumbhole stock and chrome bore, I do know that........
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#6]
OK just pulled the stock, it's a straight cut, 90 degrees from the top and bottom, no angle, just vertical. That what you are talking about?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
OK just pulled the stock, it's a straight cut, 90 degrees from the top and bottom, no angle, just vertical. That what you are talking about?

This thread contains pics of the straight and angled cut receivers.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=93&t=73762
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#8]
It's the first pic. definately not the third one. Thanks Krinkfreak. I suppose I might as well mosey down tomorrow and see if the other one is still there and see how many others they might have out back. I picked up a sweet FAL from them a month or so ago for a nice price also. I have a feeling these mak 90s are from the same guy on consignment. I think the initials on the tag they put on them are the same. [it was a STG with all matching serial numbers, metric] shoots like a son of a gun. Came with 8 mags.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thumbhole?  Pics would be nice.  I'm in TC, always interested in an AK deal.  Check Gunbroker. com for current asking prices.   Just checked, buy it  I'll take it.

I'll see if they still have it tomorrow. OK? Heck they have WASRs for 100 bucks more and I know Norks are better then those anyday.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Looked at the other one in the shop and it was used. Looked different, painted, versus, blued like the one I bought, BBL is smaller in outside diameter [like 30%] rougher looking, and the inside of the tube is really wierd looking like the chrome is or has partially flaked off. Stock looks really nice but so what. Still marked mak 90 and "Nork" but it must have been made at an entirely different time.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#11]
fnxtime, Just e-mailed you.  If it looks funky I may not be interested.  Can pics be had?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top