Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/10/2005 12:44:51 PM EDT
i got a m-92 krink, and i cant decide if i should build a rifle or pistol, its got a sweet underfolder right now, but if i want to use that i need the barrel extension, where can i get a fake silencer? my barrel is 10 inches.

If i go the pistol route i need to ditch the underfolder...

so what im asking is what should i do?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:47:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#2]
theres no SBR allowed in washington state i guess :(

lets say heads for pistol, tails for rifle.

were havin a build party soon out here and the shop guy wont let me build mine unless i have a barrel extension, but if i go the pistol route he wants to buy my underfolder and he will make me a pistol trunion.. but do i need a pistol trunion? i thought all that was there already in the m-92 kit...
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:06:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It's your call.  A folder style (under or side) short barrel krinkov is major cool, but ya gotta pay some extra money, do some extra paperwork, and wait for your background check to come back.

he is in wa. state.........so a toy like that is out of the question for him, unless he's a FFL and has a SOT.

truthfully, I don't think the AK pistol is all that..........other then the "cool factor" appearance of it, when it come right down to it, it's very akward to shoot. I would opt for the underfolder and the fake can ........but make your own decision, if you get a chance to shoot someone that has a SBR, fold the stock on one and fire it........I did that on my 74U that is a SBR and I didn't like it at all, the recoil is pretty intense,  and that is a 5.45 caliber, I just can image what a 7.62 would be like, not to mention it's  a pain to aim and fire, you have to hold the thing out in front  of you with both hands in the air and aim and fire, the recoil will make it jump then you have to reaquire the taget and do it again.......it's not what I would call enjoyable.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah i think you guys are right im gonna go for the rifle. now i just need payday and i can buy my extender thing :D
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top