Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 4:54:11 AM EDT
I saw this pistol on KREBS website and I would like to piece something like this together. first question is what is that device on the end of that bbl? second what kind of receiver is that made after? third is can I purchase a longer bbl and cut it and attach that muzzle device? I know that I would have to purchase a pistol receiver to make this build but where do they sell pistol parts? I just got my longevity check and wifey says blow-it how I what to..... ............

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:31:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Unless you already have a Bulgarian krink kit, you will not be able to build that pistol as it is damn near impossible for find krink kits.  However, Atlantic Firearms is selling that exact pistol only on a stamped reciever for about 1k, then you could send it to Firing Line to be installed on one of their milled recievers.  That will cost an extra $700 for the rebuild though
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#3]
my advice is to keep dreaming like the rest of us
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude, that thing is going to cost a fortune.  I wouldn't bother for such a useless toy.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:47:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top