Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 5:42:39 PM EDT
Hey guys, I'm interested in an AK pistol! I'm looking to spend arround $400, what are my options?? I have been looking at the adlantic website and they have different makers,any you would reccomend? Any I should stay away from? I was also looking at building a kit, can any one reccomend where to look for a kit? Or a site with a detailed list of things I need, and how to assemble? I've found lots of stuff on AK's but not a lot specificly on pistols??Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:34:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:31:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey guys, I'm interested in an AK pistol! I'm looking to spend arround $400, what are my options??

you won't even be able to buy the M92 parts kit for 400 bucks.  and you won't find a AK pistol for 400 bucks, you could always buy a AMD parts kit, and make it into a pistol, if your build it yourself, that will probably cost you less then the 400........ if not, it will probably cost you  over 400 bucks after all is said and done, to have some gunsmith build it for you
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top