Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/8/2005 4:55:20 PM EDT
Buy low, sell high.  Look at what Aimless has in his inventory, lots of basic kits, and a few high line.  I would suggest to do the same if your in it for the $$$$$$$.  For a personal collction,  one of each.
Thought I was replying to thread "What kits...."  Started anothe thread...... h.gif
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:02:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Aimless diversified among his kits plus, he got in early and that imo is the smartest thing to do.. I had planned to do the same, but am running out of $$$ now for the high dollar kits and even if I did have the loot, its almost too late to obtain some of them at this point.. I opted to get a mass quantity of the Rommys instead but am now starting to regret the other kits I didnt get..I guess I can always trade up in the future.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm getting a Tantal Kit and that's it. I've also got a Saiga that I'll convert at some later date.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top