Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/8/2005 12:58:55 PM EDT
Just ordered 10 40-round Waffle Clips from K-VAR.  the very nice lady told me they are almost out of them!!!!  Just a heads up on the clips.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]
that is odd, all the clips I can find for my AK are only 10 round single stack.  they make 40s now?  that has to be pretty darn long

edit: unless these are double stack like a garand
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
that is odd, all the clips I can find for my AK are only 10 round single stack.  they make 40s now?  that has to be pretty darn long

edit: unless these are double stack like a garand

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'll be here all week, try the prime rib, and dont forget to tip your watiress
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]
damn I only got two.....aw well...one more week to pay day!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:57:59 PM EDT
[#6]
They're probably only a little longer than my 30rd east german uber hi-capacity assault weapon clips.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I just use one of those big paper clamps to hold my waffles together.  Usually can only fit two, though.  Must be some new waffle technology.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top