Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/7/2005 10:15:48 AM EDT
I want to get my polish aks build by a builder, how good is greenlight arms?
if not,  who can do a good job at a low price.  SINCE I am a disable vet living on a V.A, IMCOME
i need one at a good price, time is not a big thing, as long as it is over three month.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:19:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd pass on cwtoyota building right now....too busy with the receivers

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=93&t=71039

the builders in the thread above, just compare prices on their websites, you pay for what you get though
Global Military Gunsmithing is really cheap
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#2]
You might try giving Coyote Gulch Armory a call.  I've heard nothing but good things about them and their prices seem pretty reasonable.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#3]
thank

I've heard nothing but good things about ken K and his prices seem pretty reasonable. now i was going to send it to  Josh at Newton Firearms BUT he is not take new work right now PLUS he rasie his prices.  i will call this coyote gulch armory to see how long and what the cost will be.

thank agian   frank
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Would not let him touch my dog if he can't make a better receiver than he does!! Got 5 today that are totally USELESS!! Sending them back immediately!!

ED- So far I have found 3 threads for your issue. Since it is a building issue mainly, lets keep it there.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:05:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I had Greenlight build a Bulgarian AK-74 side folder for me and also convert a Saiga 308 to pistol grip configuration. The craftsmanship on both of these firearms was excellent. I believe these are the firearms that are shown on the web site for Greenlight. Chris's fee is very reasonable. Because his Yugo receiver project is now behind him, though I do see that he is or was making receivers for standard AKs (I was at a gunshow last week and saw these receivers on AKs being sold by Blackwell Industries and asked about them), he might have time to do builds with a reasonable turnaround. Go ahead and email him and ask about his turnaround time.

Let me just say that I know him personally and know several knowledgable AK builders who know him, and they say that he is a stickler for authenticity.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top