Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/3/2005 7:48:50 AM EDT
I have been offered by family member needing money an AK47 he acquired a couple years ago in a private trade. It has been shot but not by him as put in gun safe and forgot.  Not sure of brand but remembered it had a thumbhole wooden stock and thought it had on barrel the peices of metal coming down where a folding bayonet was at one time. These are not ground off.  Needs $225 for it. I know nothing about AKs-please help me somewhat identify it and general quality of the weapon. He wont be home till weekend to check.  Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:50:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Chinese PolyTech?  Not sure I would pay that for a butthole, neutered Poly.  But I am SURE opinions will vary greatly on this one.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:25:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top