Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/26/2005 10:23:28 AM EDT
i got a SEAK1 but i want a 47 now, where can i get a good one? and how much should i expect to pay? also whats up with this new ban? are they banning all imported parts? ive been out of the loop for a while... thanks guys
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#1]
You are at the right place... read the threads in this forum, look in the Equipment Exchange Forum, and you need to decide if you just want to buy a gun as opposed to building one....  If you want to build one... you would be smart to get a kit or ten very soon!

Try this to start:

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=73557

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=73481

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=73554

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=73619

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=73585

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the good links.. so lets say i want a kit.. how easy is it to do? and where can i get me a Krink kit?? hehe what all is involved with getting a kit and building one?

i want a krink, and a good standard 47... does ohio rapid fire still sell that stuff?
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 10:59:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i want a krink, and a good standard 47... does ohio rapid fire still sell that stuff?

Yes, just call them and find out what is on the shelf.

Or buy a Yugo 7.62 Krink kit and Polish underfolder kit now, and work out the builds/other bills later.

+1...

IMHO... get the Krink Kit and Polish PMKMS kit AS FAST AS YOU CAN (I mean within the hour)

If you find you can buy a completed gun later, yur kit will sell for more then you paid for it in a short period of time....  OR ... you can take your excellent kits havd have an exceptional gun built for you!

Here is where I buy my kits:

ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=7&f=123

PMKMS Kit from here

Yugo M-92 Krink kits here

Now, MGS does have both and all the kits are from the same source... supply is drying up though...

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, just call them and find out what is on the shelf.

Or buy a Yugo 7.62 Krink kit and Polish underfolder kit now, and work out the builds/other bills later.

+1...

IMHO... get the Krink Kit and Polish PMKMS kit AS FAST AS YOU CAN (I mean within the hour)

If you find you can buy a completed gun later, yur kit will sell for more then you paid for it in a short period of time....  OR ... you can take your excellent kits havd have an exceptional gun built for you!

Here is where I buy my kits:

ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=7&f=123

PMKMS Kit from here

Yugo M-92 Krink kits here

Now, MGS does have both and all the kits are from the same source... supply is drying up though...

thanks dude! i ordered the KRINK! who wants to show me how to build this thing now?  where can i get a receiver? is everything usually in the kit that you need to build it minus the receiver? im gonna do the screw method on this one.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top